Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Home Trend Tuesday

I thought it would be fun to start a new series where we review real estate trends. You have all seen the shows that feature a trend that everyone then copies. After a few years it either becomes a household staple that you continue to love in your current or future home, or a fad of the past!

Help me decide on this week's feature: Black interior doors



Image result for black interior doors with white trim before and after
house of hepworths

Image result for black interior doors with white trim before and after

The Yellow Cape Cod

Image result for black interior doors with white trim before and after

Making It Lovely

I have to admit, this is a trend that I have considered for my own home. What's your take?

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About