Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to take a moment and share a page with you all. My husband's co-worker's son was recently diagnosed with a life threatening heart condition called Restrictive Cardiomyopathy. This is the rarest cardiomyopathy. The cause for the disease is unknown.  Some cases are found to be genetic but, in most cases the cause is idiopathic. The muscles of the heart thicken and become weak. This eventually causes heart failure. There is no cure and if caught in time the only treatment is a heart transplant to save the life of Children diagnosed with this disease. There have been approximately 150 cases in the past 10 years. Doctors continue to search for a cause and cure. 

Currently, the mother of the child is the only working parent in the home. When Yanay, the child, gets the heart transplant, he will be hospitalized for atleast three months. Unfortunately, the hospitals that specialize in this condition are not very close to their dwelling.

We made a fund for their family and hope that you will share it with your friends and find it possible to donate, any little bit would be hugely appreciated by this very sweet and humble family. The page is found here: http://www.gofundme.com/YanayHeartTransplantFund




Related Articles

13 comments :

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Look into my weblog volvo parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... rat rod parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do consider all the concepts you have presented in your post.
    They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless,
    the posts are very short for beginners. May you please extend
    them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.


    Feel free to surf to my blog: phen375 weight loss pill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I will forward this information to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!



    my web page: nightclub flyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb, what a website it is! This website gives helpful data to us, keep it up.


    Feel free to visit my homepage :: dumbbell weights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Finally something about leather chaise sectional.

    My website - what is the paleo diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet
    my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    My website; advantage plus for dogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles or reviews every day along with a cup of coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my site ... cheap rat hot rods

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like
    you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message
    home a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
    A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    Here is my blog ... volvo v70 dashboard parts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
    it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

    Here is my blog ... volvo v70 for sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. not locating motorist.

    Here is my webpage :: xerox phaser 8560 review

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up to every one, it's in fact a good for me to visit this web site,
    it includes valuable Information.

    my page :: pezzi di ricambio

    ReplyDelete
  13. The all circuit in this websites is really intereting i attempt it Im likewise a
    B. e(electronics)student this website is truly excellent.


    Also visit my weblog - Xerox Phaser 8560Mfp

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Categories

About