Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Grown up Spaces

Thank you for taking the time to look back at our last home and its home tour. If you missed the previous spaces we talked about you can look here, here, here and here.

Last time we looked at the child areas, today let's talk about the grown up spaces.

To begin, our master bedroom.





We chose Sherwin Williams "Amazing Gray" I love it!! But it can be a little darker than you would think so make sure to use this color in well lighted area. In this bedroom we had 3 big windows that faced East, so we had great morning light. In the evening it was subdued and relaxing, perfect for a good nights rest.



Next, we have the "5 piece Master Ensuite" (I love it when they say that on HGTV!)









For this space we chose Sherwin Williams "Filmy Green". The only thing is that it is not really green is more of a blue! As you might have guessed, I love this color too. You can say I loved all of the colors in our old home, it took me 2 years to pick them and when we finally got around to painting all of the rooms, it was just perfect!

Related Articles

1 comment :

  1. Hello! I know this is kind of off-topic but I needed
    to ask. Does building a well-established website such
    as yours require a lot of work? I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like
    to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Appreciate it!

    my web blog weight loss phen375

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Categories

About