Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The year has started out a bit bumpy. The baby was sick the first week of the year, then I was pretty sick last week. Luckily, it was nothing terribly serious and she did not get the flu that is going around.  However, I decided not to take the baby out ANYWHERE until she is a little bit bigger and the flu season is done and gone.

Staying at home paired with the fact that I am still not fully recovered has made me feel like a total hermit and probably the world's biggest slacker. I just don't have the energy to do anything except lie around and do the absolute necessary. I do however have some low cost easy peasy projects that I would like to tackle, let's see if I can squeeze the time/energy and creativeness to conquer them!

How has the beginning of the year treated you so far?

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About