Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Belated Home Tour

I am still thinking of ways to update my kitchen. Since I am renting and the budget is way low, I am thinking of a low cost paint project using paint I have on hand. Because I am lazy and don't want to paint a bunch of samples, I started looking at pictures of my old home  to see how the paint colors looked there to determine which ones would work here. Then I realized I never provided the home tour in this blog! Sooo here it is!! or atleast part of it!

 Our entry and "library" really it was the formal dining room that we did not need to use in that capacity.  It is painted Valspar "Smooth Stone"






This is our family room, believe it or not and I can't believe I am admitting this but, I miss the carpet!
It is painted Sherwin Williams "Univesal Khaki" colormatched and mixed in Behr paint.

The molded squares above the fireplace and on the wall across from it is 
Sherwin Williams "Comfort Gray".







Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About