Thursday, August 30, 2012

lately I have been struggling with making this house homey and cozy. Don't get me wrong it is a beautiful home, but in my opinion there is more than beauty that makes the house really a home.

For me its the smells, the placement of things, the feeling... If I can describe that feeling, in my mind its the feeling that comes along with fall. The summer while fun can be debilitating because of the heat, but there is something to be said about the nice crisp fall weather, the smells of apples, cinnammon, bread, stews.....

So I have kind of started fall decorating. First thing i did was buy some "scentsy" blocks that reminded me of fall. Then I bought some flowers for the front entrance.

Today I am making a Apple Porkchop dish. It has stuffing, apple pie filling and apple juice, sure reminder of fall.

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About