Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mommy Cards?

I'm taking it easy this week. Still doing some projects, but not very exciting ones... Like looking for the right curtains for my kitchen window.... and weeding and cleaning up the backyard flower beds. See, not too exciting :)

But I did run into this and never heard of them before, have you? They are called Mommy Cards. Where you showcase your child and just place your name and information on them. This would be perfect for a playdate, when you don't have a paper/pen to right down the information of that kid that your child played really well with. Well, here mother of kid that made my kid totally happy for an hour, let's do it again!



Now I can be way behind the times, but isn't this the cutest idea?

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About