Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Prepping the room for paint!

Now that the border has been removed, we are prepping the room for paint. We started with patching up any holes from previous use of the walls as well for any damaged caused by the wallpaper removal.

I have to say that the damage to the drywall was very minimal  to none on the areas that the vinegar solution was used. The small section in which the Steaming Machine was used had a little more damage, but overall it was not bad at all.

We also removed all of the wall plates so we do not have to worry about taping these areas off

Finally, we taped all of the baseboards to ensure straight edges. 

Once we are able to sand and smooth the drywall patches we repaired, we will be ready for paint!

Related Articles


Post a Comment

Total Pageviews