Friday, May 18, 2012

One thing that I am REALLY excited to have in our next home is.... SEPARATE master closets.




That means that for the first time in almost 9 years of marriage, I will have my OWN closet!!!!



I can't wait to make it super girly!! Or as girly as possible within a reasonable budget!!
(there honey, I said it, please calm down)

On that note, I turned to my trusty friend Pinterest for some inspiration.

exhibit A
master closet lighting

exhibit B
Master Room Closet jewelry holder

exhibit C
violet master closet

exhibit D
master closet organizing

exhibit E
master closet

I don't know about you, but I especially love Exhibit C. I know, I know, a girl can dream!





I'm linking to:


Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About