Saturday, April 14, 2012

I recently started staying at home again as a Stay at Home Mom. This is the first time that I am solely a SAHM. Previously when I statyed at home with the kiddos, I also worked from home. I have plans to continue my past home business in a different way, but for now I am enjoying just caring for my home and my kids.

Some of the things I have been upto since staying at home:

  • Organizing my home and getting ready for our move
  • Getting ready for a yard sale next week
  • Setting up a curriculum to supplement my daughters education ( preschool)
  • Spending lots of time with my big Kindergartener
  • Trying to get a study scripture routine going
  • Starting a FHE routine (Family Home Evening)
  • Freshing up the house
  • Trying to set up a Piano teaching curriculum for the Kindergartener
I also have some projects up my sleeve which should start popping up here next week!

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About