Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is next..

I still have a few things that I would like to get done in this room.


First of all I would love a rug:

I big time heart this...


I would also like to do something to the windows, I am thinking a cornice of sorts, maybe something like this.. 
but maybe bigger ......

I also think we need a permanent office chair, for now I am using the piano bench, which will soon get a makeover, I am inspired by this:

IMG_3861


and finally, I would love to either change or recover the chair we have in there right now..


wow, it is hard to believe how plain this room looked before, and we are not even done!


Don't forget to check out today's featured posts at family brings joy.

Related Articles

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful picks, I adore that cornice treatment! I would love to try that somewhere. Would love to see what you do with the piano bench, nice inspiration! Janell

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Categories

About