Monday, August 29, 2011

Progress......

I usually complete projects around here before I can fully document them. In a effort to share every step of the way (OK, some of them) may I present to you the home office/ front room, music room progress thus far. ( that is a mouthful!)






I purchased the desk at Ikea,  It is the Micke desk found here, if you are wondering. I love that it is very wide measuring 56.5 inches, it will provide plenty of room to plan spaces and as I blog! Can't wait!


Here is a view of the Piano side of the room, without the Christmas tree, which I know you already appreciate.. (you're welcome!)

I still have lots to do!! Stay tuned!!
Posted by Picasa

Related Articles

1 comment :

  1. It looks really good with one of those clear ghost chairs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Categories

About