Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Garden Bed

One of my favorite areas of the remodeled backyard is my new GARDEN. For YEARS I have wanted to try my hand at gardening, but never had the space or tactic. Last year I did some research on what grows where and when to plant it in this area. Since my yard last year looked like a desert, it had to wait until this year.

We set my garden bed in one corner of the yard, and planted corn, tomatoes, watermelons and carrots. This was completely an experiment and since it is my first garden, I do not have very high expectations. It does like pretty.


Here is the "fruit" of my labor. Our first tomato!!


What is your favorite vegetable to plant in your garden?
Posted by Picasa

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About