Sunday, March 7, 2010

Guess what I got!!

Ever since i was little girl I always, always wanted a piano. I took 4 years of piano classes but was only able to practice on a keyboard. I always dreamed of having a home big enough to accommodate a piano and finally finally my dream came true! I got this beauty on Craigslist for FREE!!!! That's right! My wonderful hubby and his friend Evan were nice enough to drive almost an hour to pick it up for me. And boy was it HEAVY. We recruited or neighbor and his father in law to help get this sucker into the house. And I am SO happy its there. I placed it in my front room that has been basically empty until now. It's a beautiful Kimball and the seal inside says its from the 1800's! I think its in GREAT shape for its age. What do you think? Do you have a piano or did you ever want one?



Posted by Picasa

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About