Monday, February 8, 2010

stuck in nowhere land

I am still on the hunt for the perfect color for my kichen/ family room. I walk into a house and I love what they did and even if I don't want to necessarily steal their colors I want to create the same feeling of warmth and cozyness and at the same time I want it to be bright but not too bright.. I have looked at blogs, flickr, googled family/ kitchen rooms and I am still in the same exact place.. NOWHERE.



I have one color inspiration so it should be easy to just pick a color from this piece... but which one...





I will continue to research color swatches and blogs for inspiration. Meanwhile, where do you go when you are stuck on decorating ideas?
Posted by Picasa

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Categories

About